G Friesen Enterprises is a family based business that has been in operation for over 35 years
At G Friesen Enterprises, diligence to quality and workmanship is our highest priority. Our aim is to build your dream home, as if we were building our own.
Our mission is satisfied customers.
We can build the plan of your choice, or help you design a plan.
Every home is personalized and you can choose what you want for the exterior and interior, including siding, shingles, cabinetry, doors, trim, paint colours and more.
With a G Friesen Enterprises RTM, you have one company looking after the project, not various trades.
• Engineered I joists on 16″ center
• 23/32″ T&G water resistant OSB (Edge Gold) glued and screwed
• 1 ply LVL, 1ply Rim board on perimeter
• 2×6 studs at 16″ on center
• 7/16″ OSB on exterior
• House wrap
• Mitten premium vinyl siding (Canexcel optional)
• White soffit and fascia
• 7/16″ OSB on interior
• Engineered trusses 24″ on center
• 7/16″ OSB (23/32″ T&G OSB optional)
• 30 year IKO Cambridge singles with roof membrane
• continuous ridge vent
• 7/16″ OSB on ceiling
• Exterior walls: R22
• Optional R20 fibreglass with 1″ Styrofoam (R5)
• Attic: R50 blown in fibreglass
• 6 mil vapour barrier with sealed joints
• Spray foam insulation in joist headers after RTM is moved on site
Spray Foam in the joist area under the floor, especially at the end of the RTM is a very effective way to insulate an area that is difficult to do properly and is often not done correctly. This also seals the RTM to the foundation.
• 2×4 studs at 16″ on center
• 1/2″ drywall throughout
• round or square drywall corners
• Drywall taped, sanded, primed, two coats of finish paint
• ULAY under vinyl floors
• Oak or white hollow core doors with triple hinges
• Oak or MDF 2 1/4″ trim
• Melamine shelving in closets
• Quality custom cabinets
• Flow Form counter tops
• Acrylic one-piece tub in main bath
• Acrylic one-piece tub or shower in ensuite
• Stainless steel kitchen sink
• Delta or Moen taps